Here's what investors need to know about the latest interest rate increase, predictions of a major recession, and more.
Intro: In this episode of Industry Focus: Financials, host Jason Moser and Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP take a look at several news stories that all investors should pay attention to. You'll hear about:
- The latest Federal Reserve rate hike and what it means for bank stocks.
- Venmo has surpassed ATMs in terms of transaction volume.
- How reliable are corporate projections from an investor's perspective?
- Projections of how bad the next recession will be, what could cause it, and how to prepare.
- Whether Visa Checkout and MasterPass are serious threats to PayPal or not.
- Our latest stocks to watch.